On the banks of Oregon's Willamette River, in the
Willamette National Forest
Owners: Andre and Toni (541) 782-1906
46443 Westfir Road, Westfir, Oregon 97492
At Casey's Riverside RV Park:
- Rest and relaxation by rushing waters and tree covered mountains with only the occasional elk,
deer, or eagle to distract you.
- Hike on nearby trails that can bring you to alpine lakes and wilderness areas.
- Bike on nearby world class mountain bike trails and explore the Willamette National Forest.
- Kayak, raft or drift boat on either of the two forks of the Willamette River that converge at our site.
- Great fly fishing only a few feet away.
- Drive through scenic areas with easy viewing access to waterfalls.
- Minutes from nearby Oakridge for your shopping and medical needs.
- Watch your favorite team play on big screen TV at the Pavilion
- Winter rates available
Click on the map for a larger image
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly rates
- Large pull-thru sites, Big Rig friendly
- All sites paved
- Full hookups – 20 / 30 / 50 amps
- Seasonal swimming pool
- Club House (by reservation only)
- Water / Sewer / Electric / Garbage
- Laundry and shower facilities (for guests only)
- Cable TV, including PAC 12 and WiFi at all sites
- Free WiFi
- Pavilion with big screen TV, charcoal BBQ, and fire pit, seats 50
- Riverfront pull-thru sites $47.00 per night $276.00 per week.
- Riverfront back-in sites $45.00 per night $265.00 per week.
- All other back-in sites $43.00 per night $253.00 per week.
- Winter rates (November 1 to April 30), all sites: $38 nightly, $228 weekly, and $700
- Monthly rate from May 1 to October 31, $860.00 limited back-in sites
- 9.8% Tax will be added to all daily and weekly rates.
- All rates include water, sewer, electric, garbage, cable and WiFi.
- All rates include 2 adults; additional guests 13 years and older $5.00
- Rates subject to change.
- Book Now
- Non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation
- Cancellations are subject to additional charges
- Check In: 1:00 PM ~ Check Out: 11:00 AM early check-in/late checkout allowed upon site availability with $10 fee
- No refunds for reservation deposits
- No refunds for early checkout
- Only well kept RVs are allowed. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to vehicles not meeting park
- All RVs must be RVIA certified. The following are not permitted: tents, tent trailers, vans,
homemade trailers and campers, converted buses or vans, older units (made before 2000). Vintage RVs admitted upon
- RVs must be fully self-contained complete with proper sewer connection.
- Wood fires allowed in the designated communal fire pit only. Portable propane fire
pits are allowed.
- The park and all of it’s amenities are for the exclusive use of paying customers only, all visitors must check in at the office
before entering the park.
- Pets are welcome. Owners must keep pets on leash and clean up after. Pets should not be left
unattended at any time.